So long, long, luxurious locks...BONJOUR short sassy 'do! After a day topping out around 90 degrees, I decided on a whim, that Jacob needed another haircut- he just got it cut 2 weeks ago, and it had already gotten all long and poofy on top and all that poof was making him hot! Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE longer hair on young Jacob, but since he's super dee duper active, it really doesn't work too well with his lifestyle. He has tons of hair- all 3 of his hairdressers he's had in his short life (what can we say, he's finiky) agree-and he just gets so hot and sweaty at the drop of a hat, so anyway, off it went today. Jeff buzzed it down, and it looks really cute still I think! Jacob was excited at the prospect of getting to look like Daddy- he's very into that these days- so it wasn't hard to talk him into a little cut. Plus, after his hair was cut, he got to "cut" Daddy's too! Here are some pics...
Monday, March 9, 2009
I'll Cut Yours If You Cut Mine...
So long, long, luxurious locks...BONJOUR short sassy 'do! After a day topping out around 90 degrees, I decided on a whim, that Jacob needed another haircut- he just got it cut 2 weeks ago, and it had already gotten all long and poofy on top and all that poof was making him hot! Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE longer hair on young Jacob, but since he's super dee duper active, it really doesn't work too well with his lifestyle. He has tons of hair- all 3 of his hairdressers he's had in his short life (what can we say, he's finiky) agree-and he just gets so hot and sweaty at the drop of a hat, so anyway, off it went today. Jeff buzzed it down, and it looks really cute still I think! Jacob was excited at the prospect of getting to look like Daddy- he's very into that these days- so it wasn't hard to talk him into a little cut. Plus, after his hair was cut, he got to "cut" Daddy's too! Here are some pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lindsey, I just updated after my hiatus, it's your turn.
Post a Comment