Jacob decided to play a little golf today at the park. He finally understands how to hold the club and he can crush the ball pretty regularly. The second hit in this video went about 20 yards or so which is impressive for a plastic ball and plastic Snoopy golf club.
We also wanted to add that the whole time Jacob was golfing, he was very concerned about if he was carrying his golf bag like Lyn does, or if he hit the ball off the tee like Lyn does. I asked him if Lyn was his golf role model and he said, " Yes, and Lisa too"---I am not sure how much golf Lisa actually plays, but she better get to it so as not to disappoint the young boy!
While on the subject of the Mills family, I should add that Jacob was playing doctor today with Jeff's stethoscope and blood pressure cuff, and he was pretending to be like doctor Lisa. I have a picture of one of his "doctor's appointments" I will post later.
3 comments:
Oh my... Jacob can really smoke the ball.
He is so cute. And growing up so quickly. My two are really growing up fast.
I hope you are enjoying VB. It is beautiful there!
Oh by the way... If it is not clear... (not quite sure how these comments are posted)... This comment was brought to you by:
Cindy Williams Jordan
(Steve and Vivian's Daughter)
Love it!! I couldn't have raised a finer almost 3 year old myself! Tried to call you the other day but your # was out of service. Call me tomorrow or Thursday. Boards are FINALLY OVER!!!
Thank you guys for being such dedicated blog followers and actually posting a comment!! I get SOOOOOOO excited when people comment!!
Cindy, we're liking it a lot here in Va Beach, we've had some great fall weather so far, so you can't complain about that! We will be coming into town for Thanksgiving, so hopefully we'll get to see you and your gang that week!
Post a Comment