Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Little Competition for Jacob


So, this baby is definitely a Williams--he/she will be born, not in November, as earlier suggested, but in December!

Well, basically, the doctor had told us that the due date was Nov. 15 the first time we went, but once we went today for the ultrasound, they changed their mind. Looks like we're going to have a BUNCH of December birthdays and will most likely have to take out a small loan to get through the month.

It's kind of funny because I was just telling my friend Maria today that I thought it would be interesting to see what the ultrasound showed because I doubted that I was as far along as they had thought. I don't know why I thought that, but I just did.

Anyway, the tiny pea of a baby is normal and we did see the heart beating and hear it too, so we had a successful appt.!

More updates later...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad to hear that your appointment went well! I am so excited for you, Jeff, and Jacob.

Rebecca said...

I guess this is how y'all kept warm during all that snow? Congrats & hopefully we'll get to talk to each other on the phone soon instead of leaving messages.

Dana Lauren said...

Congratulations on the new baby Lindsey! I was thinking about you the other day and all our shenanigans! Take care and Keep in touch :)