Here is a shot of Jacob being a rock star. That's what he wants to be when he grows up he says, and he also says that he is going to be a rock star who sings songs to God and Jesus! You should hear some of the songs he makes up--I'll give you a hint, they sound a lot like a little boy screaming "GOD AND JESUS, GOD AND JESUS" (repeat).
So, since it's getting closer and closer to Merry Christmas time, it is out with the old and in with the new; Patcraft gift that is!
We went with the Christmas trees, and as I mentioned before, I was unable to find any small orange ornaments, so I did end up having to paint everything that I got, but FYI, acrylic paint works great on glass ornaments, so it was no biggie! The paper thing that's hanging on the front center of the trees is Jeff's business card.
OK, I can't take it anymore, we've been running all day long, trying to get Jeff all his goodies ready to take on his trip this week, and I'm pooped and ready to hit the hay!
Oh, one last thing, on the note of praise, I think we have found a church and we really love it! It's further away than we were hoping for--we were hoping for one that we could walk to, but you know, things don't always happen the way you expect them to. We also went to our first small group meeting last night, and I personally loved it! The people there were just really into trying to live life the way Christ would have us live it--living for Him and with His strength! I am so thankful that God has so clearly pointed us to this church, and am very excited about what God has in store for us there over the upcoming months and years!
No comments:
Post a Comment