Since my hair is pretty long right now (compared to the normal chin-length), I have been checking out some hair thingys in stores. My guess is I'm looking in the wrong stores, but still, I have seen a lot of cute headbands in neat prints, but they are like $24 a piece. I can't swing that! So I figured, I will try to make my own, because we all know a plastic headband costs like $1, and I'm guessing no matter what I put on that headband, it wouldn't come out to $23 worth of stuff--so I'm coming out better!
So, my initial idea was to make a headband and put a flower thingy on it, and I still like that idea, but the flowers I did really look too young to pair with a headband, so instead, I put them on those gymnastic girls clips--I don't know what they're called, I just remember I wore them when I did gymnastics.
I did not come up with these flowers on my own (because they are cute, so I don't want to take full credit!!!) . A gal we met down here who went to Clemson came over one night with her husband (who also went to Clemson) and she showed me these really cute dog collars her sister or sister-in-law (I can't remember which) makes and sells online. Mandy was talking about making the same type of flowers to put on infant onesies, and I thought they would be cute for hair things.
So now that I have given you more background than anyone cared for, here are the things I made yesterday and today:
No comments:
Post a Comment