Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nursery Update



So, things are starting to get moving again in the nursery. This week we have started moving more furniture out of the office (nursery) and into....wherever we can cram it! I also picked back up on the crafting for the final touches in the nursery. I took the lamp that at one time was my bedside lamp in college, which we then added some stuff to to fit Jacob's nursery, and re-did it yet again to make it fit with this nursery. We spray painted parts of it, added the new ribbon, and painted some wooden initial letters for the base. I like the way the lamp looks now better than any other ways we've had it!




Jacob and I also got crackin' on the canvases for the walls. I am thinking I may want to do one more in a different size, but we will see what happens... I painted the background, Jacob sponge painted the fish, and I painted a few different fish to "even" things out a bit after Jacob chose his unique placement for the little swimmers.




I'm planning to get working on the pillow for the rocking chair tonight, so if that gets completed, I will probably add that picture on here as well!

No comments: